10 / 15 / 20mm Industrial Rayon Based Carbon Fiber Felt Rolls
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000m INDUSTRIAL PAN BASED CARBON FIBER FELT ROLLS|
|Delivery Time:||within 15days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200000m per month|
|Working Temperature:||950 / 2200℃||Thermal Conductivity(350C):||0.06~0.08W/m.k / 0.08~0.14W/m.k|
|Thermal Conductivity(1550C):||0.22~0.25W/m.k / 0.45~0.50W/m.k||Carbon Content:||≥85% / ≥99.85%|
|Ash Content:||≥2000ppm / ≤800ppm||Bulk Density:||0.12~0.16g/cm3 0.09~0.12/cm3|
Industrial Felt Fabric Roll,
Pan Based Carbon Fiber Felt Rolls,
8mm Industrial Felt Rolls
PAN-based carbon fiber felt is made of polyacrylonitrile staple fiber, through weaving acupuncture and high temperature processes to make sure felt has good function and obtained by pre-oxidation, carbonization and graphitization processes, it’s a kind of traditional thermal insulation material.
|Property||Unit||Carbon fiber felt||Graphite fiber felt|
|Thermal conductivity (350℃)||W/m.k||0.06~0.08||0.08~0.14|
|Thermal conductivity (1550℃)||W/m.k||0.22~0.25||0.45~0.50|
|Thickness||mm||8, 10±0.5||8, 10±0.5|
Surface treatment: Can be treated based on customer requirements, such as resin coating or siliconization.
1. High strength and modulus: PAN-based carbon fiber felt has excellent mechanical properties, with a strength and modulus that are 2-3 times and 5-10 times that of steel, respectively.
2. Good thermal stability: PAN-based carbon fiber felt is not easily decomposed at high temperatures and can be used for long periods in high-temperature environments.
3. Excellent conductivity: PAN-based carbon fiber felt has good electrical conductivity and can be used as a current collector material for batteries.
4. Low density: PAN-based carbon fiber felt has a low density and can be used for the manufacture of lightweight materials.
5. High surface area: PAN-based carbon fiber felt has a high surface area and can be used as a catalyst support material.
1. Aerospace: PAN-based carbon fiber felt can be used for the manufacture of aerospace components and structural materials, such as guidance wings, fuselage, engine covers, etc.
2. Automotive: PAN-based carbon fiber felt can be used for the manufacture of automotive components, such as bodywork, doors, dashboards, etc.
3. Battery manufacturing: PAN-based carbon fiber felt can be used as a current collector material for batteries.
4. Chemical industry: PAN-based carbon fiber felt can be used as a catalyst support material and filtration material.
5. Other industries: PAN-based carbon fiber felt can also be used in shipbuilding, construction materials, electronic components, and other fields.